Fairfield Primary School’s junior road safety officers have chosen the winners of the t-shirt competition. The winners are Kasundi Fernando in year 6 (that happens to be me)who has the two children crossing the road,Selina in year 2 with the green and yellow t-shirt, Sissi in year 3 with the be bright, be seen t-shirt. Congratulations to all the winners!
By Kasundi Fernando 🙂
We have raised £ 308.80 !!! for Marie curie.
We raised the money by planting taking home flowers and paying for them.
That will go to helping people with terminal illness.
In year 4 we are going to write our own reports about ourselves. We are going to write a paragraph about what we do at school like English, numeracy art and science.I am going to write that I like English more than anything that we do because I enjoy writing.
Mad hair day was on Thursday 12th February . We raised the money for St. Michael’s Hospice – this is how much we all made £338-26 wow!!!!!!!!!! by Millie ♥ 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
this hair is mad
Red nose day is on Friday March 13th. Red noses will be sold every day in the library by the school councillors from 12-12:15 at lunch time. They will be priced at £1 each. For red nose day, we are dressing up in red or as one of the red noses eg A Superhero or even a mad scientist. You will have to bring £1 as a donation or cakes or biscuits.There will be a ‘Voice’ style competition in the hall after school at 3:30 with singers and comedians from KS2, you will need to give a donation to watch. FS and KS1 will be making cakes which will be for sale in the playground to help raise money.There will be some free competitions during the week before red nose day eg, Hunt the red noses, Who nose? , Design a new nose which will be 50p to enter.Hope to see you there!
By Alisha ♥
These are the new red nose’s for 2015.
These are the limited edition red noses, If you find one you will win a trip to see Charlie and the chocolate factory and be treated as a celebrity, or Be able to go to the comic relief show and be treated as a celebrity.
400 new books coming soon!!! We have returned some of the old books to the school library service.
by Millie 🙂 🙂 🙂
The main characters are Glob, Glib ,Glub and the astronauts and the Earthlings . The time it starts is 9 o’ clock.
Half terms can be pretty boring especially when you’re sitting at home doing nothing.
Here are the top 10 solutions
1. Read a good old book. One of my favourites is Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
2. Ask your parents if you could bake Cupcakes or Brownies.
3. Simple arts and crafts. Do you have an old t-shirt or shoe laces? why not be creative and make something!
4.Experiment with magnetism
5.Make a pirate map, a treasure chest from a cardboard box, a sandy pirate island and go on adventures.
6. Dress up, Have you always wanted to be Belle,Cinderella and Jack Sparrow then here’s your chance! Dress up as your favourite characters and even pretend to be Elsa in her ice castle!
7. Indoor picnics! Is it a little rainy outside and you’re really bored? Then why not have an indoor picnic and have some of your favourite foods.
8. Build a secret handwriting fort, Do you need somewhere to practise your handwriting? Why not build a secret fort just for handwriting? Sounds fun right?
9. It’s almost valentine’s day so why not make valentine’s day playing cards? You can use pens and pencils and paint to make the best valentines activity.
10. And last but not least is hit the cinema why not try Big Hero 6? The minions or even The Sponge Bob Movie
I hope this helps you if you’re bored in the half term.
These are the new R R R boards that F S ,year 1,year 6 and year 2 have created .
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a look they are at the top playground.
There are still lots more to come which are year 3 year 4 and year 5.
Today the 10th of February, is the last day of the t-shirt competition. Thank you for all the wonderful and colourful creations by the people who entered. Unfortunately it is closed now. Our Junior Road Safety Officers will announce the winners whom will be given prizes after half term.The winners will use fabric paint to copy the design onto the t-shirt and it will be hung somewhere in school. After the will be able to take the prize home! By Kasundi Fernando